Our passion is making beautiful things for beautiful souls. We try to do this as consciously as possible. Here are a few things we do:
- We use recycled or compostable material for our packaging and marketing and minimise the use of paper. You may notice that we don’t include any paperwork in our UK deliveries unless necessary!
- We minimise our production carbon footprint by weaving fabrics to order in small quantities close to where they are made into garments.
- We use fabrics made from recycled fibres for our solid colour and printed garments. These fibres are made from discarded plastics, fishing nets and other debris found in our oceans.
- We re-purpose left-over fabrics and trims or donate these to schools, charities or local projects.
- We only work with sustainable production teams and are committed to responsible labour practices and conditions. The bulk of of our designs are made in an atelier and development studio in Portugal run by a team of talented women and men.
- We only make as much as we need in small quantities. This is why we often sell on pre-order so that we can be more accurate in our production quantities and not over-produce.
- We work with a fulfilment centre committed to becoming fully sustainable who use carriers committed to climate change and low emissions.
- Lilliput & Felix has been awarded with Positive Luxury’s prestigious Butterfly Mark for our commitment to social and environmental sustainability.
- Lilliput & Felix is a member of the Sustainability Alliance supporting sustainable forestry for all eco-friendly packaging.